In my excitement, I picked out some of my favorite little (ice cream inspired) Easter basket goodies that one lucky gal will win this week as part of the Weekly Challenge!
What’s in the basket:
- My Ties hair ties and head bands- the cutest alternative to boring hair ties in sherbet colors and chevron! I love these things right now.
- A pair of Lulu Run for Ice Cream Socks- they fit so snug, super comfy, girly low fit cuff and say “add” “sprinkles” on the inner lining! So cute!
- A set of 4 ice cream inspired lip balms- all natural, vegan lip balms in such delicious flavors you’re going to want to eat them! (orange creamsicle, raspberry sherbet, banana split & mint chocolate)
- Some of my favorite chocolate- what’s an Easter basket without some candy? I’m giving you some of my fav stevia sweetened, dark chocolate that is so delicious, you’ll put down the Cadbury egg. ; )
Here’s how you can win:
Spring has sprung, which means summer and bathing suit weather are just around the corner. Working out and eating healthy takes support from those around you. We all need cheerleaders, and it helps us to be the one cheering as well. So here’s your challenge…
- Invite as many girlfriends as you can to the Holistically Fit Facebook page.
- Have them like the page & post on the wall who sent them (you).
- (Ex. “April Showers sent me!” or “Summer Collin shared this page w/ me”)
Examples of how to get the word out:
- Facebook status: “Hey girls, I found a fitness page that I think you’ll really like. Help me win the weekly giveaway by liking the page and telling her I sent you. You could win the prize too! http://on.fb.me/10DQkvA”
- Twitter: “I love this #fitness page & I think you will too. Like the page & tell her I sent you to help me win a #giveaway http://on.fb.me/10DQkvA”
- Email: Hey _______, I found a fitness site that I really like and I think you will too. She is doing a really fun give-away this week with Lulu socks, lip balm and My Ties!! I would love it if you’d help me win by liking her page and posting on the wall that I sent you. Thanks!! http://on.fb.me/10DQkvA”
- Pinterest: Pin the photo of the give-away and put in the tagline “You could win this give-away from Holistically Fit by liking the page, telling her _____ sent you and then inviting your friends to do the same for you!” Link it to the facebook page.
- Get creative: call your family and friends, text, Voxer, make a YouTube video asking all your girlfriends to help you win… whatever you can to get all your girlfriends on board with you for the healthiest, happiest spring yet. : )
The more support of your friends being in the community the more fun we will all have and the more successful we can become together. Good luck with the challenge, I hope you win! : ) In Health and Happiness, Lauren