Do you ever have a hard time falling asleep because you have a lot on your mind and then wake up the next morning useless? Try my simple tips that help me get to sleep faster:
- Turn down the lights an hour before bed to prepare your body for sleep.
- Make a nice hot cup of chamomile tea which helps promote sleepiness.
- Burn a candle to calm your mind. (levendar scent works really well)
- Take 5-10 minutes to either meditate, write in your journal or pray; which not only breaks up your thought process but also is very beneficial emotionally too!
- Last, take a few deeeep breaths in and audibly let them out with a sigh. This actually kicks your parasympathetic nervous system (rest and digest system) into high gear.
If you are still having troubles falling asleep, a hot shower or bath will warm up your body temp which then relaxes the body even more. Try these simple tips to get your Zzzz’s tonight so that you can be a strong, beautiful productive woman tomorrow! 🙂